Happy December! There’s something about the Christmas season that gets me in the mood for DIY projects and crafts. I’ve rounded up 15 of my favorite Christmas crafts for you today. They are beautiful, timeless and simple to create. These also make awesome and inexpensive gifts. Alright, let’s get crafty friends!
1. DIY Letter Ornament from Life on Rustic Hollow.
2. These cookie cutter ornaments from Martha Stewart are simple and nostalgic.
3. Create simplicity with these Pine Cone Bow Ornaments via Make it & Love it.
4. These colorful felt Christmas trees via The Crafted Blog
5. Make your home smell amazing with this Dried Orange Garland from Hearth and Vine.
6. This wood bead garland will jazz up your Christmas while being versatile enough to use all year. Via Making Joy and Pretty Things.
7. If you prefer simple neutral decor check out these DIY Drop Cloth Ornaments via Farmhouse on Boone.
8. I love these chic metallic paper ornaments via Lia Griffith.
9. Pom Pom Pinecone Ornaments via One Little Project.
10. I absolutely love this Star Advent Garland from A Beautiful Mess. Simply Stunning.
11. DIY Thumbtack Ornament via Sarah Hearts.
12. Add some whimsy to your tree with these Elmer Ornaments via Mama Miss.
13. DIY, Felt Leaf Garland via Lindsay Stephenson.
14. Embroidery hoop wreaths are all the rage right now! I love this Simple DIY Holiday Wreath from Lemon Thistle.
15. DIY Christmas Stockings from Farmhouse on Boone.
I don’t know about you but these crafts have definitely left me inspired. There are so many amazing ideas to make your Christmas a bit merrier. What are your favorite Christmas crafts or DIY?